Monday, September 21, 2009

What the Squirrel?????

I've decided I officially don't like squirrels. A couple of days ago I went to leave for work. I pulled out of the driveway and knew immediately something was wrong with my car. I took Matthew's car to work instead. After school, Matthew and I looked at my car. My serpentine belt had come off. As I was looking in the hood I saw something furry. I don't remember furry things being in the hoods of cars. I looked closer and discovered an animal!!!! I got so disgusted!!! That was so gross! Matthew and Jonathan pried the little bugger out of my car. So here is the culprit of so much trouble - the dumb thing! I wanted to beat him! He was dead - good thing! We think he crawled into my hood, then when I started the car it zapped him and caused my belt to come off. URG!!!! Matthew said I have had the worst luck with my car the last few months. You better believe that! New timing belt, new water pump, new battery, new clutch, fixed tire, fixed belt. I love my car, but I hate my car too! More like I hate car problems! I'm so sick of them!!! The next day my brother Mike was nice enough to come put the belt back on my car. 2 hours later, some grunting, scrapes, bruises, and frustration we were able to put the belt back on. What a lifesavor!! He definitely saved us money. It was so nice of him to do that for me! Thanks Mike!!! I made him dinner in return, but I think I got the better end of that deal.

2 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Ew!!!!! I laughed so hard when I read that you wanted to beat him--but he was already dead. Pah! Sorry for the car trouble!

Brittany said...

Gross.