Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Autumntime! It's Autumntime!! The leaves are falling down! We filled 14 bags full of leaves the other night! It was full family affair!! Rick, Jeannine, Alisha, Matthew, Grandma and Grandpa all helped rake up all the leaves! Of course Matthew and I jumped in them and blasted each other with armfuls of leaves! The best part was Grandpa kept saying to Grandma - "who's that?" (pointing to me) "That's Melanie, Matthew's wife." "Oh, look at her go! Look at her rake all those leaves! Wow!" Hee. hee! I was laughing so hard - we sure love Grandpa!! The pictures aren't the best - it was getting dark, and my camera is broken. I can't zoom and I can't put it on self-timer. So it's time for us to look for a new camera!!!

2 comments:

shannon said...

Mel! Hey girl, I didn't know you had a blog. How fun, I'm so glad you do:) So you need to come visit me one of these days! It will be good to catch up.

Melanie Henage said...

I just recently started doing it. I didn't know you had one either until I talked to Sara. I like them. It's fun to see what everyone's been up to. I'm going to come visit you. I'm way excited for it!!!