Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

What a great birthday it was this year! It lasted for a full week!! Friday night before my birthday- Nov 21 Matthew and I went to one of our favorite Japanese restaurants then to Comedy Sports. Sunday we had a birthday dinner with my family. On Monday, my birthday, Matthew made me a yummy delicious breakfast in bed!!! I stayed home from school that day - I didn't want to go on my birthday, so I gave myself a present. Matthew and I got all the stuff to make sushi. We made our first attempt at sushi. We love sushi!! Our first roll was pretty funny - but now Matthew is becoming the sushi expert!! It's so yummy! If you want sushi - let us know and we'll make you some!! On Tuesday we celebrated my birthday with the Henage family. On Wednesday we celebrated my birthday with my family. It was a birthday week! I loved celebrating it so many days - it was awesome! My family, Matthew's family and Matthew all went in on getting me a new kitchen table with chairs!!! We have yet to pick out the specific one we want - but what a great gift! I'm so excited for it! I have the best husband ever!

No comments: