Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sushi Yum!!


Matthew LOVES sushi! So on my birthday a couple of weeks ago we bought all the stuff and learned how to make our own sushi. He was so excited about it. We started out with doing just tuna fish and crab. We have since made it 4 times. Each time we get better and better at it, and it tastes better and better. Now we do some rolls with variations of shrimp, crab, tuna, avacado, cucumber, and cream cheese. Matthew is getting to be quite the expert at making sushi. We love doing it together, and it's way cheaper than going and getting it somewhere. So if you want sushi - just give us a call and Matthew will be delighted to make you some! FYI - we do not use any raw meat - all of it is cooked and completely safe to eat. YUMMY!

3 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow that's impressive!! I'll let you know if I get the craving :)

shannon said...

You guys are so cute. Sushi was the one thing I craved when I was pregs! I totally forgot to call you on your bday, I feel so bad! We need to go out for a birthday lunch k?

Melanie Henage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.