Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Cookies

As I thought about what I could give Matthew for Valentine's Day, I came up with just the thing! We have a funny little saying and a funny way of saying it that goes - "I love you with my heart." So, for Valentine's Day I made this gynormous cookie and frosted on it - "I love you with my heart!" I wished I would have had my video going to get his expression. He was laughing so hard! I got such a kick out of it. He could not believe I made a cookie so big. He had never seen a cookie that big. It was awesome! The best part about it was I was able to keep it a secret from him. I had to be very sneaky since he was just in the other room the whole time. Man! I am good!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That cookie is huge! You even got it to be shaped like a heart! Nice job Mel!!!

Brittany said...

unSuch pretty cookies! So why did I see the cookie WHOLE on your table last night? If it were MY cookie there would only be crumbs left. By the way, I was picturing a chocolate chip cookie when you first told me about it (probably because of those c.c. cookie cakes you can buy). Is it a sugar cookie?

I just realized that the last comment I made on your previous post didn't work. It was something about loving how you guys celebrate holidays. That's really fun.

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow what a cool idea! Yummy, it looks delicious!