Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pizza Delight!

My mom and I went to a pizza class together this last week. On Sunday we decided to try the pizza's out. It's amazing what some little tools we were lacking can help so much, but we made do with what we did have. It was a lot of fun to do it together. We had Matthew and my dad top the pizzas while my mom and I did everything else. The funniest thing was when my mom was making the dough in her mixer, she forgot to put the lid on so flour, water, and partially mixed dough was going everywhere!!! It was one of those funny slow-motion moments where you can't think. She couldn't think of how to turn the machine off, she was screaming, I was laughing and she then pulled the plug. The remains were all over the kitchen. It was so funny!!!! She didn't think it was so funny, but we did get a good laugh out of it. I wished I could have gotten a video of it - or at least a picture. We made 5 pizzas and still had dough leftover!!! We made a chicken and broccoli alfredo, pepporoni and sausage, canadian bacon and pineapple, cheese sticks and a dessert one with cherry pie filling and cream cheese frosting. They were all so yummy! We loved them! It was great! Here are some pics of our yummy delicacies

4 comments:

Sara Waldron said...

Those look delicious! I'm impressed you and your mom did that- you're always trying new things and I admire that

Katie said...

Ok, chicken and broccoli alfredo pizza? That sounds so good! They all look so yummy! Way to go! I had to laugh at your bread machine mess story. Totally something my mom and I would do, so I love it!

Brittany said...

Mmmmmmmmmm. Piiiiiiiizzaaaaa!

Debbie Lawrence said...

Those look DELICIOUS! I just love your mom to death. What a fun mother/daughter activity! I think you need to share some of these recipes with us! :)