Friday, January 21, 2011

Mr. Lizard

Meet Mr. lizard. He has yet to have an official name. We really should name him. He's much cuter than this squirmy one. He's been quick the form of entertainment around our house the past few weeks. He's good for a laugh, a tease, a startle, a surprise, etc. You never know when or where he's going to show up. Matthew first found him on his pillow. I next found him on the light switch - totally made me jump when I went to turn the light off for bed, and Matthew got a great laugh out of it. I went to hide Mr lizard in Matthew's book, right when Matthew was walking into the room - Caught in the act! We got a good laugh at that. He popped out of my toothbrush holder. He squirmed out of the sink drain, He made bed in my retainer case. I almost sat on him while I was going to the bathroom - twice (in fact I may have even sat on him and not even noticed). He was running out of the toilet another day. He was dangling from the ceiling and startled me - twice - and Matthew once. I touched his squirmy body when I went to flush the toilet - Matthew got a kick out of that one. He jumped out of our humidifier. He was eating away at our lettuce and tortillas. He went on a ride on Matthew's shoe for a full day without Matthew knowing he was there. We almost lost the little guy, but we are glad he's still alive. He's a sneaky one I tell ya! You better hope Mr. Lizard doesn't show up at your house. Or maybe you'll wish you had such a fun little guy around. He adds a twist of fun and a burst of laughter on crazy, wild, mundane and frustrating days. He brings out the creative juices. Yep. We sure love our Mr. Lizard. May the fun and games continue......watch out Matthew - he's going to totally going to get you tomorrow....hee hee hee

No comments: