Thursday, March 17, 2011

Provo and Orem Maceys

We got our jam into Provo and Orem Maceys so far. Yes!!!! It can be found in the frozen section, next to the cool whip and frozen berries. Make sure you get ours - Naturel Freezer Jam. If you haven't try it yet, you definitely need to. I had a sister in our ward who bought a jar of it for her family to have on ice cream for dessert. She was thawing it out, came back a little while later to find it gone. She asked her kids if they had some. One said, "I just had a little bit on my sandwich." Another said," I just had a little bit." Another one said, "I had it. It was so good. I was eating it by the spoonful." Caught!!! I laughed SOOOO hard at this! Especially because on our labels it says, "it is so delicious you'll be tempted to eat it by the spoonful." Tempted she was and she indulged! Love it!!!!
My awesome dad is going to be sampling our jam in the Provo Maceys this Saturday - you should come test it out if you haven't, and you should take a jar home with you.

1 comment:

Sarah and Wes said...

That is SO awesome! If I was still there, I was definitely buy some! Way to go!