Thursday, August 28, 2008

Eggs Benedict Perfection

So I have made eggs Benedict a number of times since Matthew and I have been married. And finally today I reached perfection with it!!! The Hollandaise sauce was perfect - in the past it's been too lemony. The cheese was melted perfectly on the eggs - usually I fry the cheese. The eggs were cooked just right - I usually pop at least one of the yolks trying to turn it. The bacon was cooked just how we both like it. The English Muffins were done just right - I usually cook those too long too. Everything about it was just perfect!!! I was loving and savoring every bite! I'm sure Matt got sick of hearing how perfect everything was and how much I was enjoying it. He sure enjoyed it too, but not near as much as me!!! Yummy!!! Now we'll see if I can replicate it again sometime...

No comments: