Saturday, August 1, 2009

What a Great Day!

What a great day today! No pics, sorry. Matthew and I did a fun bike ride up the canyon. We live so close to, so we ride our bikes about 10 minutes and we're in the canyon. It's so beautiful! We had such a nice ride. The best part was cruisin home down the canyon!
This afternoon I checked out a boutique my friend was selling some of her cute baby stuff in. It was so fun to see what she's made! You can check out her stuff at chloeco.blogspot.com. Tonight we needed sushi redemption after our not so good sushi experience on Matthew's birthday. So we made it tonight. We are getting to be pros at this! It's so yummy! We love trying new stuff in or on our sushi. Matthew made a new sauce tonight that tasted really good on the sushi. So good! Love it! The best part about making sushi is the time we get to spend together making it. I love that!

4 comments:

Des said...

What a fun day! Hey, Em, Lisa and I were going to get together and go to the park with the kiddos on Wednesday and I was wondering if you want to come and hang out. Let me know and we can work it out. I need to see you before school starts and we are even busier than we are now! Talk to you soon!

Carina said...

How fun! That is great that you guys can do the sushi thing. I don't quite have the guts to try that. But, Linc is trying his hardest to like sushi. It is starting to grow on him. It is fun to be married without kids yet! Lots of fun things you can do.

shannon said...

Thanks for coming girl! That totally made my day, and was an awesome surprise:) We still need to come and try your sushi!

Brittany said...

Bike rides, cooking together, handmade stuff... ahhhh. My kinda day. But while I like to pedal around the neighborhood you guys make a crazy trip up the canyon! And whereas I like cooked pasta, you guys like raw fish!