Monday, July 27, 2009

Matthew's Birthday

Matthew's birthday was a great day - although he did take 4 quizzes and a test that day. We wanted to play all day, but he was crazy busy with school work! He did get some breakfast in bed, our birthday tradition. We went out for dinner to a new Japanese restaurant called Demae. I was really hoping it would be good, because it's way cheap on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I decided we could try it out. Matthew loves to try out new food and places, so I thought we could do it anyway. Well, it was very disappointing. The sushi was gross for a number of reasons. Our homemade sushi is WAY better than the stuff we had there. Yuck! Well, at least we know! The highlight, of the day though, is Matthew has a new hat, dremmel, basketball shorts, basketball shoes and a scuba diving trip. Thanks families! He loves all that he got and is totally stylin!

4 comments:

Meredith Carlson said...

How did we miss Matt's bday? Looks like you guys had fun (minus the nasty sushi)! HAPPY BELATED MATT!!

Carina said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Matt! I was excited to find your blog. It is fun to keep up with people and see what all goes on.

Carina said...

If you send me your e-mail address I can send you an invite to my blog. I am still kinda new at the blog thing, but I love it. I especially love keeping up with other people's happenings.

Carina said...

Okay, yeah, so sorry to post 3 different comments. I forgot to give you my e-mail. carinabischoff@hotmail.com