Monday, July 27, 2009

10K and Family Reunion

This month has been so busy and so fun! I love summer! I don't want it to end. The only thing that would make it better would be that Matthew didn't have to work. Poor guy. I'm always going off to play while he is home diligently working. What a guy! He's the best! It's exciting to see his hard work paying off to. We can only go up from here!
So 2 Saturdays ago my brothers Dustin and Jeremy ran a 10K trail race. It was fun to watch and support them.Right after that we went to a Schick family reunion. This was way fun! I saw cousins and their kids who I haven't seen in YEARS!! There are spouses and some kids I haven't even met. It was so fun to connect with them and catch up on each other's lives. Luckily with blogs and facebook I've been able to stay somewhat up to date with some of my cousins. Gotta love that! Matthew was so good to come up with me even though he was totally swamped with work and homework. What a trooper! I was so grateful to have him there. It was fun to introduce him to some cousins who haven't yet met him. My cousins decided next year I would be a candidate for planning the reunion. So cousins - now is the time to put in your input of ideas for next year!

No comments: