Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall!!!

I should have posted this sooner, because this last week it's been more like winter!
I've decided I really like fall. I love the crispness in the air - but not the chill we've had this last week! I wanted to have a cute fall tablecloth, but I didn't want to spend more than $5.00 on one. Cheap, I know. I went to Wal-Mart. They had plastic Halloween ones, no thank-you. They had those plastic vinyl ones, no thank-you. They had some cloth ones for $9 or $13, no thank-you. Then I thought I could make one easy enough. I could buy some material, sew the edges, and have a cute, easy, simple table cloth. It cost me $3.75 for the fabric, a little bit of time, but I ended up with exactly what I had in mind! I love it! I already had the leaves, so I thought they went perfectly with the tablecloth.
The other thing I like about fall is pumpkin! I love pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, dinner in a pumpkin, but not pumpkin pie. I've loved making all of these things. Yummy! Now I want to make pumpkin bread. If any of you have good recipes that you love for above listed pumpkin cravings, please send them to me. I'm always looking for good new recipes! Here's my fun halloween decorations! Not very many, but enough for our place to be festive!

3 comments:

Carina said...

Love the Halloween Ghost decor. I love having some decorations out to enjoy the holidays. I am totally impressed with the tablecloth. You are crafty and creative!!

Sara Waldron said...

I also love fall and pulling out fun little decorations. Cute tablecloth too!

Kenna said...

Very crafty and cute! Love the decorations. Also liked the previous post about the box, good idea. Happy Halloween!