Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So many posts! Where to begin? I'm way behind! Sorry!
This last weekend was fall break, and it was great! Loved it! Matthew's sister, Karissa, plays soccer for Idaho State University. She had a game last Thursday and Saturday, so we spent those three days up in Pocatello. She won both games, and scored a goal in one of the games. It was so fun to see them win! What great games to be there for! Her in-laws own and manage The Black Swan up there. You can check out their website and other sweet rooms at http://www.blackswaninn.com/. Matthew and I spent Thursday night in the Egyptian room. Here's some pics from that. We got a sweet discount, otherwise, there would be no way for us to be able to afford to stay there. Thanks David's family!!! We loved our room! The shower had 2 shower heads, and was also a sauna - loved it! It was very relaxing, very much needed, and very cool!
Karissa's mother-in-law did all the painting and decorating in all the rooms. They look so cool!!! I am so impressed and amazed.
Karissa's husband and father-in-law built these statues, as well as others in The Black Swan. Incredible! These alone, were so big!!! That's amazing!We watched the proposal on this sweet screen. Not the biggest fan of the movie.
They had a massage table in the room. Who knew Matthew was such a good masseur? I definitely was and am spoiled!
The jetted tub was so cool - the water, as you can see, came shooting out of the the snakes mouths - so fun!!!
Kitchen area
On Friday, we played an exciting round of Yahtzee, then Matthew worked the rest of the day. He is such a hard worker! What a stud! While he was working I went up to Rexburg to spend some time with Natty. It was fun to see her again. I only wish I could have been there longer. It's just never long enough!!! We chilled, relaxed, and talked. We made chili together - a first for both of us, yummy! My grandparents live up there as well. While I was there, they said they had some extra pumpkins if we wanted them. So we visited my grandparents and got some awesome pumpkins! I was wanting some pumpkins, but didn't want to buy any, so this was exactly what I wanted. They look great in our apartment!
Look at her cute halloween decoration she made!!!
Stay tuned for more posts! Gotta go play - I mean work - but I'll post more this afternoon - hopefully!

2 comments:

Carina said...

Wow! Those rooms are super cool! How fun to stay in an Egyptian Suite. Love to see what all is going on with you guys!

Sara Waldron said...

Thats a pretty sweet room! Looks like you guys had a great time. :)