Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Decorations




Rick and Jeannine for my birthday, said they would help me decorate our table for Christmastime. Jeannine and I went to a number of different stores looking at Christmas decorations and what would look good. It was a work in progress. It was fun to see it come together, one piece at a time. I knew I wanted something classy looking, but didn't know exactly what I wanted. The Lantern was the most exciting purchase. It was perfect! I actually found it while I was up in Rexburg visiting Natty. It was fun for us to find that together. I love how our table turned out! I think it's so fun and so festive! I was so excited about it! Thanks Rick and Jeannine! I thought about buying a Christmas tree this year, but we don't have any lights or ornaments to put on it. I think I'll hit up all the clearance items after Christmas to supply our Christmas tree next year. Instead, we have our little holiday table with the decorations we already had. Now it's all covered in fun Christmas cards from loved ones. I love it! I love Christmas. I love the whole season. I love celebrating it for a month and not just a day. So fun!!!

No comments: