Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Here's some pics from our Easter. We had such a great day. How I love family!!! I love having both our families so close so we can spend time with both families. For Easter though, we were just with the Henages. We did bunny bags - which was great! In a nutshell, each person has a bunny bag and each person gets to hide someone else's bunny bag. I hid Alisha's, in what I thought to be a great spot, but it was the second place she looked! BUMMER!!! I on the other hand, looked and looked and looked, but could not find mine anywhere!!! Everyone else had found theirs (because they knew of that secret spot - it was a typical Henage hiding spot-unbeknownest to be) I sure know now! Because I couldn't find mine, I got the Bula Bula song sung to me. The great Henage tradition! I tried to record the Bula Bula song, but I guess you'll just have to wait for next year for that one. I love families and I love traditions!!! They are so fun and are so uniting.






1 comment:

Brittany said...

Great pictures! I love how you get so into the Henage family traditions. Hmmmm, that shirt makes me look pregnant.