Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tiffany's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday after the second session of conference, I had a bridal shower for my friend Tiffany. What we thought would be the perfect day for it turned out not to be the perfect day for it. Out of 50 people who were invited, only 2 came!!! Unbelievable!!! I felt so bad for Tiff! It still boggles my mind that more people didn't show. Our speculations are the weather, the day - because it was conference, it was in Springville (which is not that far from Provo, but some people think it is). At any rate, it was fun to visit with Tiff and the few who did come. Hopefully the next shower I do has a better turnout. Here are some pics of the decorations. I forget to get some of Tiff and I - how silly is that?Alisha, my sister-in-law, was so cute - she came right before the shower started and asked if there was anything she could do to help. I said Yes! I asked her to wrap my present. I said it doesn't matter what it looks like. This is what she did - I thought it looked great! I told it was way better than anything I would have done last minute. Thanks Alisha!!!
These are some dishcloths I made for Tiffany. I'm trying lots of new patterns and seeing what ones I like. The top one is my least favorite. It's pretty ugly I think. The bottom left one is my new favorite pattern. I'm definitely going to keep doing that one!!

No comments: