Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boise Funness

Boise was fabulous! We got to spend 2 days on the boat - my favorite! The water wasn't the best, but we still got in some sweet wakeboarding and wakesurfing! I totally forgot to take my camera on the boat thought, so I was bummed I didn't get any water pictures. The first day we went, Matthew and I got totally FRIED!!! We are PINK! We put sunscreen on, but obviously not enough and not often enough. I usually am so good about not getting burnt, I forgot how much they hurt! So this was a good reminder to be more careful. The big reason we went to Boise at that time was to celebrate Jeremy's birthday! One of the days on the lake was for his birthday celebration. Afterwards we had the yummiest BBQ. We also got to see the new Transformers movie. Good times!

Natty is 4 months pregnant! It was so fun to see her and we got to check out her farm. Awesome! 4 months pregnant and I can still stick my tummy out almost more than her - she is tiny!

You ain't had a birthday party or celebration until you sing Happy Birthday Wagstaff style!

1 comment:

Sarah and Wes said...

We love the new transformers movie! And congratulations on your sister!