Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Henage Family Scrapbook

Matthew's brother's family were here for about a month - Thomas and Emily. While they were here I took some fun pictures of their family and kids. I was going to just send the pictures to them for Emily's birthday, but then I thought it would be even more fun to put the pictures into a little album for them. I got this album for free on my mission - so I've had it for a while. It was a scrapbook kit, so they had different layout ideas and everything I needed to do those layouts. I used most of the stuff, but catered it to what I was doing. I could never find a good us for it, until now - it was perfect!!! It was fun to do. It was fun to try some different ideas and use some new stuff I had recently gotten at an awesome scrapbook sale - thanks Katie for telling me about the sale! Here is my work of art!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are too amazing! What a neat gift....it looks like it turned out great! I'm glad you've been able to put some of the stuff you bought to good use.