Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween, Matthew and I went up to Pocatello to see Karissa play their last home game of the season. What a fun game too! They won 4-0, and we got to see Karissa score a goal! We had such a great time! We didn't dress up, but these pictures are scary enough!On Friday, I dressed up as a soccer player for Halloween. My school had a carnival that Matthew and I attended. It was fun to be there and support the school. I think it would have been way fun to go with kids! I was in one of the dunk tanks. What a wild experience! The dunk tank did not seem very stable. I got dunked tons of times! Luckily the water was warm! I ended up with a number of bruises from it, but it was still fun.

3 comments:

Sara Waldron said...

What a good sport you are, allowing yourself to get dunked. Sounds like a fun Halloween.

Sarah and Wes said...

Haha, nice pictures!! I love the candy corn teeth--I'm going to have to remember that one . . .

Brittany said...

Yes, those pictures are indeed very scary. Especially the ones of Matthew.

I wish the pictures of you in the dunk tank were bigger. Better yet, I wish there was a video!