Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Newlywed Game

Remember how I said I have the best husband in the world? Well, I do. Our ward had a dinner and program last week. One part of their program was the newlywed game. They asked Matthew and me to be a couple on it. They asked us 3 questions and we answered them with flying colors!Question 1 - How many shoes does Matthew have?
a-One
b-less than 5
c-More than 5 but less than 10
d-More than 10
Ding, ding, ding! We both said c-More than 5 but less than 10Question 2- Your relationship is most like:
a-Two peas in a pod
b-Romeo and Juliette
c-Oil and water
d-Lehi and Nephi
e-Ruth and Naomi
Ding, ding, ding! We both said a-Two peas in a podQuestion 3- When you have a disagreement, do you?
a-Get mad
b-Get even
c-Let it go
Ding, ding, ding! We both said c-Let it goWe tied or first place. Yipee! It was fun! We had a great time. Just another way to see how perfect for each other we are. Hee hee! I love my Matthew! I love every minute with him. I can never have enough time with him. I love experience life together!

No comments: