Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Sweet Matthew

I knew a long time ago that I have the greatest husband in the world, well, I definitely have THE BEST husband in the world. I came down with a cold yesterday. Matthew found me yesterday on the floor crying. Natalie had her baby last Monday, and we had planned to go visit them. I didn't feel very good and I was upset that we couldn't go visit Natalie, Mark and baby. I had been looking forward to it all week and my hopes were totally dashed. He cuddled with me. He figured out a back-up plan of when we can go. He told me we should plan something fun for Saturday since we couldn't go up. He always takes such good care of me. This morning he made me breakfast, did dishes, and waited on me with whatever I need. How could I ever do it without him?
This last week after we got back from playing basketball, I found this on our dresser. We took our rings off to play basketball. I took mine off first. Matthew put his ring on top of mine like this. I thought that was so cute. He purposely positioned them in this way. It reminded me of how photographers position rings when a couple gets married. I saw it as love. Call me a romantic, but I thought it was so cute! I just love my Matthew! He is so perfect for me!!

2 comments:

Sara Waldron said...

Sorry you couldn't make it up to Idaho!! I'm glad that Matthew took care of you though. :)

Sarah and Wes said...

So cute, I love it!! Sorry you were sick and didn't make it up, but have fun when you do!