Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

Last Thursday night at 9:30, Matthew and I were deeply engrossed in playing Wii Sports Resort, when our friends Jake and Meredith called. Meredith had an extra ticket to go see new moon. I'll admit, I did hesitate a little bit, more because of the late hour, not because I didn't want to see it. The show started at 1:00. I'm not used to staying up quite that late anymore, and I can barely keep my eyes open when it does get that late. I went with her and had such a great time! I'm so glad I went! I LOVED the movie! I was not expecting to like it, because I didn't really care for the first one, and I didn't really care for the second book. However, I loved the movie! I thought it was great! I can't wait to see it again. I busted out laughing when I saw a bag full of stuff on every seat in the theater. There were advertisements for companies, some chips, vampire teeth, chocolate lips, lotion created and named after characters in the movie, etc. It was funny looking through all of it. It was a great night. A late one at that. I didn't get home till around 4:00. Then I had a hard time going to sleep! How ironic is that???!!! It was worth it though. Thanks for the invite Mere!!!

No comments: