Friday, January 16, 2009

Draper Temple

Matthew, Jeannine, Alisha and I got up bright and early this morning (for us anyway) to go to the Draper Temple open house. It was so neat to be able to go and walk through that temple. We are so blessed to have so many temples close by. That is definitely something I take for granted. The Celestial room was gorgeous! My favorite room and the room I felt the spirit the strongest was in the Sealing room. It reminded me of when Matthew and I were sealed. What a blessing that is in our lives. I am so grateful for temples and the sacred ordinances done there.
The outside reminds me of the conference center. All of you living close by I hope you get a chance and take some time to go to the open house!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yea! I need to go... sometime. You should have come over afterward for breakfast. Or lunch. Actually, maybe you did. Either way I was probably in bed. We're still a little under-the-weather over here.