Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas to us!

New Camera!!!

My camera broke a couple of months ago, so our Christmas present to each other was a new camera! We love it! Matthew wanted me to wrap our camera. I told him he could do it, but then I wrapped it trying to trick him into thinking I got him something extra for Christmas. He wrapped up a mirror so we could open that. That explains the following video. Last year for Christmas Matthew got me a mini tripod. We were greatly saddened when our little tripod broke on our honeymoon. So Matthew surprised me with 2 new mini tripods! Yes! Now we can take lots of pictures again!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That is so funny! Matthew is a clever kid.

Our camera died a few months ago too. Remember, it was the same as yours? And we had the same tripod, too, only ours hasn't broken yet. And we cheated. We didn't wait until Christmas to buy a new camera because we can't miss taking pictures of our kids at every and any precious moment.