Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank you Photoshop!

We had a FABULOUS photographer for our wedding - Meredith Carlson (Merephoto.com). We loved our pictures from her.
There was one picture that I loved, but just didn't like the background. See that funny looking man in the background (not my husband). So with my expanding skills and knowledge in Photoshop, I thought I'd put myself to the test.






Here are the before and after photos of my most recent photoshop practices.
Yeah! No more funny looking man in the background!













Another practice image for me was one of Natalie's engagement pictures. She had a hair in her face, so I looked at taking it out. Here are the before and after pictures of that one.












Thank you Photoshop!!

3 comments:

Des said...

Natalie's engaged!!! When is she getting married? I love your photoshop pictures, fun!!! We need to get together soon!

Brittany said...

I'm really impressed! The one where you took out the man in the background looks especially good. That is a great picture of the two of you! Now can you Photoshop mine and Daniel's heads onto yours? Our wedding pictures were awful. The one of your sisters is good, too. But now somehow one eye looks bigger than the other.

shannon said...

They look great! I want to learn photoshop, that could come in really handy!