Saturday, January 16, 2010

Extraordinary

I had my brother, Jeremy, for Christmas this year. Ironically, I also had him last year. One of the things on his wish list from last year that I remembered was a motivational poster. Instead of buying one, I thought it would be great to make one for him! I had a number of pictures that would make awesome motivational posters, but Matthew and I liked this one the best. Gotta love his sweet awesome face in this picture! Plus barefooting, what could be a great shot than that??!!! So with Matthew's help, we created and designed this poster:
We got it printed at Costco and I got a frame to put it in (in this picture it still has the protective wrap on it, that's why it looks weird.) I was so excited to give it to him. I thought it was the perfect gift! He LOVED it! Yipee! I'm sure it will look great in his office. I can't wait to see it there, and get a picture of him with it in his office

2 comments:

Carina said...

That poster is amazing! I had to have my husband come and check it out as well. You guys are amazing!

And what a fabulous idea for your Christmas cards! I would have never thought to do that but I too hate to throw any away. I might have to steal your idea.

Kacy & Adam said...

Wowsas!!! This is awesome and such a great idea. Congrats on your cruise plans!!! That is a dream of mine one day, I hear they are amazing. We are in Australia right now. We have been here for 5 weeks and head home in 2 more. I am ready for my own home back though :) It's hard raising 3 bubbies out of a suitcase :)