Saturday, January 16, 2010

Strep, Strep, Go AWAY!!!!

Strep, strep, go away, and don't come back another day!

Here's a little bit of deja vu or irony
2 months ago, we had a weekend trip planned to go see my sister Natalie, and her new little baby. I had professional development day on Friday, but was feeling sick that day. Ended up not going on weekend trip due to sickness.
This weekend we planned a trip to go to my Natalie and Mark's baby blessing and visit my new nieces. I had professional development day on Friday, but didn't go because I was feeling sick. Ended up not going on weekend trip due to sickness.
See the pattern? I better not plan any more trips close to professional development days! Or to see Natalie, but of course I'll keep planning those.

I don't know how people do bedrest. I've been in bed since Thursday afternoon, and I'm so ready to be up doing stuff. I ache just from lying down! The best part is though, the worth is done, and I can only go up from here! That's reassuring!

No comments: