Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goodbye Nursey

Matthew and I after 18 months have been released from the nursery. It actually happened about 2 weeks ago. I cried when I got the calling (because I did NOT want the calling) and I cried being released from the calling (I loved it so much and knew I would miss it). Miss it I do!!! I feel so out of place having to mingle with grown-ups! I don't know what to say or do around them. We're still callingless too, which doesn't help. I need something to do! (I better be careful saying that - who knows what crazy calling I could get....) . I've been going through all the callings I would like and would not like to have. We'll see what happens....Any guesses?

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm pretty sure I went through all of those same emotions when we were called and then later left nursery...though I was probably a little less sad than you were at getting released. Having my own nursery age child made the it more welcome. :) Then the scariest part is wondering what calling is coming next!! I'm sure they'll find something fun for you soon!