Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I had a great time decorating for Valentine's day. Some things we already had. I really wanted to have some pretty roses to put on our table. It took me a while to find the ones that I was happy with. LOVE the vase I found! While I was looking for roses I found cute hearts that I put in a vase too (as seen on our Valentine's table). I was excited about those - they were only $1! For 2 vases, 4 things of roses, and 3 wood hearts I spent $15. I think I did pretty good. Here's our festive kitchen area

1 comment:

Kenna said...

Melanie you are the cutest, sweetest girl. I absolutely love your comments, they are so dear to me, they almost make me cry cause you are so kind.
Love the Valentine table, very cute. You are so crafty.
I am going to try to make it to the girls get together this month, all depending on if Aaron gets home to watch Parker, I really hope I can make it cause it sounds like so much fun.