Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Matthew and I celebrated Valentine's Day together the Tuesday after. We had lots of stuff going on the weekend of Valentine's Day. On Sunday, Matthew kept saying, "Happy Valentine's Day in 2 days!" He surprised me with the daisies. I love daisies! They are so happy and make me so happy! Last year I made a big heart cookie and frosted in it, "I love you with my heart." This year I made lots of little cookies and wrote a letter on each cookie. He had to unscramble the message. The message was again, "I love you with my heart." We tried out a Chinese restaurant that had a Mongolian Grill. That was a fun experience. Most of all, it was fun to be with the love of my life. He's so great!
Here are his hearts unscrambled
Matthew can't wait to The daisies Matthew got me
The two lovebirds

No comments: