Friday, February 12, 2010

New Office!!!

Superior Design is doing so superior right now that they moved into a new office! They actually moved into the office about 6 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. This was a big and exciting step for the business. We hope they will continue to bring in many new clients, so they can hire more people. So if you know of anyone needing a fabulous website and/or some internet marketing - you know where to send them! SuperiorDesign.com Their office is located on Main Street close to the McDonalds and Chevron. It's nice to have the office close. Here it is!
This is the reception desk as you walk in. Matthew and Danny created the design and logo.Matthew and Danny made their conference table. (Again the handyman in Matthew comes out - where did he come from? I like it!) I think their table turned out SO GOOD! It looks awesome! I think it looks very professional. These are the chairs they got for their conference table. I helped assemble them - yay for me!
Here is their conference room. They will eventually put up a screen, so they can project a client's website on wall with the projector. They will also eventually put a whiteboard on the other wall. So exciting!
Good job Matthew and Danny and Superior Design! It's so fun and exciting to see things are going so well. We can't wait to see it grow and expand! I'm so proud of Matthew and his hard, dedicated work. He is so smart and so talented! I'm amazed at what he can do. I'm most happy to see his hard work become a great success for him and his business partner. Awesome!!

2 comments:

Carina said...

Very cool!! I love it! How neat to have such a great office. I can't believe that they made the desk and table! Amazing!! I hope the business continues to grow.

Des said...

So great! I am so excited for the business and you guys. I love the table and desk!!! Talk to you soon!