Saturday, March 21, 2009

Babies, babies, babies!!!

Matthew and I are having a baby!!!


Someday


Hee. Hee. That's always what we tell people. It's a fun little joke.
In the meantime, we'll enjoy other people's kids and them having the babies. I did a baby shower today for one of my friends I have had since second grade.

Here is the invite I made for itHere is the burp cloth I made for it. I used to buy the fabric with the holes already punched in it. But this time, my mom and I picked out our own fabric, and my mom with her amazing skills and machine punched the holes. Then I did the crocheting. So it's all from scratch. It made it more fun and cheaper too. Love it!!!Here's the decorations and food for the shower
Here are some pics of friends at the baby shower

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Love it! Love it all.

Daniel used that having a baby joke on my best friend a couple times when we first got married. It must run in the Henage blood or something!

shannon said...

Mel! I totally spaced the shower, I feel so bad. I really wanted to see all the girls:( The invite got buried under a stack of mail and I didn't realize until Sunday afternoon that I had missed it! It looks like you girls had fun. Oh well, for sure I will make it to your baby shower!