Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Office!!!

The previous post showed what a mess our office was in. Well, here's the after post of what it looks like now. We bought 2 new bookcases at Shopko. They were half off, so we couldn't resist. They're cheapies, but we'll take em! Now we're wondering why we didn't do it sooner! This past week I spent assembling the bookcases, with Matthew's help of course, then filling them up! Matthew and I went through each of our boxes and cleaned out, threw away, and gave stuff to DI. I also picked up 9 boxes that were still at my parents' house. They graciously had been storing them, and I got them from them. I thought I only had 3-4, but it turned out to be 9!! Yikes! Where did I get so much stuff! I threw a ton of stuff away (like notes from classes in high school). It was so relieving and refreshing to throw stuff away. Now everything is organized and has a place. I love it! We can find our stuff now. It's so nice to have that done! It took WAY longer than I had anticipated. It's so nice to have all of our books easily accessible and ready to read and look at. Like scrapbooks and journals, etc. One of our shelves has binders and journals from my mission and Matthew's mission - I love that!!! It felt so good to get that done yesterday! Whew! What a project!

No comments: