Thursday, March 5, 2009

Office Tornado

Matthew and I have about 20 boxes full of stuff that we don't have anywhere to go, so they just stay boxed up. The problem arises when we want something from the boxes. None of them are labeled and we usually end up going through every box to find whatever we were looking for. I finally decided to organize the boxes and label them. This is the mess we are currently in. It's awesome! While doing that, we have 4-5 boxes of just books. We decided it was time to get a cheapy bookcase so we could get rid of some of those boxes. We found some great bookcases, buy one get one free and are waiting to purchase them later this week. It will be heavenly to get everything organized and put in a place.

1 comment:

SteveandWendy said...

Mel- Too bad we don't live closer and you could teach me your bread secrets. I tried to make some last week and it didn't go as well as planned. I'm not giving up though. I'll post a pic of Mark and his girl as soon as I can. She went out of town for a week the day after they got engaged and so I haven't even seen her to congratulate her.