Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Day!!!

Matthew and I went skiing at Sundance today. We haven't gone near as much as we would like to this year, but it was sure good to get out today. With the snow we got earlier in the week, the snow was great! The sun was shining and it was warm up on the slopes. There is nothing like taking in the beautiful mountains as we converse on the lift, then feeling microscopic at the top of the mountain as you look at mountain after grandeur mountain along with the valley and the lake. That's just the scenery, not to mention the refreshing wind grazing your face as you glide down the mountain. I always remember how much I love skiing after a relaxing and invigorating day of it. I can't wait to go again!!! It felt so good! It is therapeutic!!! I love it!!!

No comments: