Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tiffany's Bridal Shower

One of my companions is getting married in April, so I'm doing a bridal shower for her in a couple of weeks. This is the invite I made for her. The top left one was my first and favorite one I made. Then I ran out of paper, and ribbon, so I had to make some modifications. The top right one was the the second and least favorite one I made. Then I again ran out of paper and later ribbon. I guess that's what happens when I just use leftover stuff I have instead of buying all new stuff specifically for it. The bottom one was my last one and second favorite. Such fun and exciting things going on! I love it!!

2 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow look at you go!! Baby showers and bridal showers with all kinds of homemade stuff! Good job!

Brittany said...

I like the two top ones. Good job!